Stores host grand reopening celebrations April 28-29 to unveil new product assortment, redesigned merchandising, comprehensive employee training and more.
The store refresh includes a new product assortment, redesigned merchandising, new fixtures & signage, and comprehensive employee training, among other changes.
“Our newly remodeled stores in Minnesota will provide community members with a broader assortment of appliances and an overall improved shopping experience,” said Bob Vogel, a district manager of Sears Hometown Stores in Minnesota. “Customers will be able to rely on our specially trained sales associates to deliver guidance and advice about product lines available in our stores.”
In the new store design, appliances will occupy more than half of the sales floor and include more brands with an improved presentation. The stores will also focus its appliances on innovative and value-added products from LG(R), GE(R), Whirlpool(R), Maytag(R), KitchenAid(R), Samsung(R) and Kenmore(R).
The new floor plan also includes the ability to showcase complete kitchen packages through the addition of three kitchen vignettes. This allows stores to display an entire four-piece kitchen from multiple brands in a small amount of floor space, making it easier for customers to choose products. Another new feature that simplifies the buying process is a designated laundry innovation area, showcasing multiple brands and innovations that lets customers easily explore the differences between the various product lines.
As part of the refresh, the Minnesota Sears Hometown Stores provide industry leading comprehensive training to store associates, including brand specific selling certification. These brand certified sales associates help ensure customers find the best product for their needs at the best possible price. Minnesota customers also benefit from a new touch-screen kiosk where they can work with a salesperson or browse on their own to explore product options or make purchases. With the touch-screen kiosk, associates and customers can review product features and benefits as well as various models from the entire online database of Sears products – all while browsing models around the sales floor. Among major retailers, the Minnesota Sears Hometown Stores are leading the way for the integration of touch-screen devices into the sales process.
The Minnesota locations are part of a system-wide refresh of all Sears Hometown Store locations. The Company began updating units in 2015 and now has more than 560 “America’s Appliance Experts” locations across the United States. To learn more about Sears Hometown Stores, visit www.searshometownstores.com.
* Subject to certain exclusions, as detailed in print ad promotions available in the store. Also, not available on price-matched merchandise.
About Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc.
Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. is a national retailer primarily focused on selling home appliances, lawn and garden equipment, tools and hardware. As of October 29, 2016, Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. and its dealers and franchisees operated 1,115 stores across all 50 states as well as in Puerto Rico and Bermuda. In addition to merchandise, Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. provide consumers with access to a full suite of services, including home delivery, installation and extended service contracts.
Operating through two segments–the Sears Hometown and Hardware segment and the Sears Outlet segment–Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. and its subsidiaries offer franchise and dealership opportunities focused on selling, as applicable, top brand home appliances, hardware, tools, lawn and garden equipment and outlet merchandise.
Photo Credit: iStock
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018