The upcoming June ICX Summit boasts top leaders in customer experience speaking on a range of topics from CX strategy to Internet of Things, integration to measuring customer experience and return-on-investment.
That latter focus will be the subject of a panel featuring Albert Vita, director, strategy and insights for The Home Depot. The session, sponsored by Intel and moderated by Raj Maini, worldwide director of marketing for visual retail at Intel, promises insightful real-life information and best practices.
Vita will discuss metrics, benchmarks and tools retailers can use to determine if the retail experience is hitting the mark or falling below the bottom line.
Another session which will surely draw big attendance targets customer-facing robots and how early leaders such as Lowe’s and the makers of Pepper, are making robots a real part of today’s retail landscape. Sarah Furnari, VP of retail experience for BEHR, will share her insight and view of how such emerging technologies are playing a more valuable role each year.
Also on the agenda for the June 5-7 event, being held in Dallas, highlights on how to design the store with digital in mind. Phillip Raub, founder and CMO at b8ta, will speak on best approaches in integrating digital into the brick-and-mortar environment without overwhelming the store environment. The session, sponsored by NEC Display solutions, will be moderated by Richard Ventura, VP of business development and solutions at NEC Display Solutions of America.
Photo Credit: iStock
- FCES: Fast casuals share insights into digital experience strategy - October 24, 2018
- Fast casual brands putting digital training on the menu - October 18, 2018
- Associate training sews up stronger CX for retailer - October 11, 2018
- Automate the back end to boost your front-end CX - September 12, 2018
- How to create a winning small-retail customer experience - August 29, 2018
- Caliburger, Microsoft Retail, Sleep Number share CX insights - August 7, 2018
- Is Amazon Prime Day becoming the new ‘Black Friday’? - July 26, 2018
- RCE Top 100: Amazon still on top, Costco edges out Target - July 18, 2018
- ICXSummit: Customer experience taking the helm at Carnival Cruise - July 12, 2018
- ICXSummit: Taco Bell offers inside look at digital transformation innovating customer experience - July 5, 2018