Grafton, WI, – ilumi® solutions, one of the fastest growing Internet of Things (IoT) companies, is introducing their LED Smartbulb technology with counter displays in electronics stores in both the U.S and Canada.
Within the rapidly expanding smart home product category at retail, this new brand showcases their newest smartbulb product while highlighting itself as a Shark Tank-funded company. The retail displays demonstrate their Bluetooth app controlled smart light bulbs within a concise counter-top footprint. Within the plex shroud the bulb transitions through different lighting hues and brightness effects as if controlled via the ilumi smartphone app.
About Frank Mayer and Associates
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. (www.frankmayer.com) is an industry leader in the creative design and manufacturing of branded in-store merchandising displays, interactive kiosks and store fixtures for leading consumer product companies and retailers. Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters are based in Grafton, Wisconsin with offices nationwide.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018