CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NEC Display Solutions of America, the number one global digital cinema laser projector provider, today announced the newest model in its Digital Cinema Projector Series, the NC3541L – a 4K digital cinema projector that features cutting-edge red and blue laser phosphor technology, which delivers richer and brighter colors.
The NC3541L projector is designed with medium to large screen operators’ needs in mind, featuring 35,000 lumens of brightness powered by an industry-first RB laser system. The new laser system features red and blue lasers paired with green phosphor to produce a rich color spectrum for the ultimate movie-going experience. Cinema operators benefit from a reduced total cost of ownership and less maintenance because the RB laser design eliminates the need to replace a lamp, which extends the projector’s lifetime, and the internal cooling system adds versatility.“NEC Display evaluates the total needs of the cinema marketplace and delivers products that consider total cost of ownership and feature the most innovative technology to enhance the theater experience,” said Rich McPherson, Sr. Product Manager for Projectors at NEC Display Solutions. “NEC stands out in the industry by offering customers one point of contact for all their cinema projector needs, and the NC3541L adds to the value we bring exhibitors.”
Other projectors in NEC Display’s Digital Cinema Projector Series include:
- NC3540LS – NEC’s flagship 2D and 3D-capable RGB Laser digital cinema projector, which delivers a superior 4K image using a fiber coupled laser system, designed for premium large-format screens
- NC1700L – A 2K RB Laser digital cinema projector with 14,000 lumens and 2D or 3D capabilities designed for small to medium screen sizes
- NC1000C – A compact and silent 2K, DCI-certified digital projector designed for theaters with small screens, booth-less cinema or mobile theaters.
NEC’s new digital cinema projectors – as well as NEC’s large-screen display solutions, such as menu boards and digital movie posters – will be featured at CinemaCon 2017, taking place today through March 30 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, in Milano Suite 4.
For more information about NEC’s presence at CinemaCon 2017, visit: http://www.necdisplay.com/CinemaCon
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.
The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2017 NEC Corporation.
Photo Credit: iStock
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018