Sealed optical engine, 20,000 hours of maintenance-free performance reduce total cost of ownership
CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America announced today the NP-PA653UL and NP-PA803UL installation projectors, the world’s first filter-free LCD laser models on the market.
The projectors’ laser light sources and sealed optical engines prevent the accumulation of dust particles and give users 20,000 hours of maintenance-free performance. Delivering 6,500 lumens and 8,000 lumens of brightness, respectively, the PA Series projectors give schools, museums, corporations, retailers and other organizations clear, readable images, and high, consistent light output.
NEC Display’s filter-less operation represents both a technical design and an industry breakthrough. Facing less projector downtime and fewer service repairs, users can maximize their technology investments and the applications available to them.
“Built on innovation, NEC Display is always exploring ways to reduce downtime and elevate the user experience,” said Richard McPherson, Senior Product Manager of Projectors at NEC Display. “With no lamps or maintenance required, users get to enjoy the PA Series’ consistent color and uniform brightness while focusing their attention on advancing creative, educational and business objectives.”
Among the other benefits of the new PA Series WUXGA projectors:
- Improved picture processing capabilities with NEC’s unique Scaler Chip, which manages a 4K/60p input and shares signal output with multi daisy-chained connected projectors
- Rec2020 color conversion for clear, readable images
- Image noise reduction, de-interlacing, scaling and full 10-bit color processing for better overall viewing experience
- Up to 8,000:1 contrast ratio
- Variety of inputs and outputs, including Dual HDMI, DisplayPort with HDCP and HDBaseT with HDCP
- Flexible installation options with 360-degree positioning support in any direction
- Interchangeable lenses (NP40ZL, NP41ZL and NP42ZL) with NP-PA653U, NP-PA803U, NP-PA853W and NP-PA903X projectors, motorized zoom and focus
The NP-PA653UL projector will be available in April 2017 at a minimum advertised price of $7,779, and the NP-PA803UL projector will be available in August 2017. Both projectors ship with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty.
To register for Star Student, educational institutions can visit www.necstarstudent.com for more information.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2017 NEC Corporation.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018