Expanded regional responsibilities fueled by growth across the Southeast
Diversified announced that its Mid-Atlantic Region and Memphis, TN office would now fall under the leadership of David Berndt, a tenured Executive Regional Director with the company. Based out of Diversified’s Nashville office, Berndt currently oversees several other southeastern locations throughout Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and the Gulf Coast.
“The chance to be part of an excellent team in the Mid-Atlantic Region is a great opportunity,” states Berndt. “I look forward to growing with this region as we strategize a plan to expand the size and depth of the company’s expansive offerings. This is an exciting period for Diversified, and the Mid-Atlantic Region is proud to be part of this growth.” Having previously served the Memphis location, he adds, “Returning to Memphis is a welcome change as I return to a region with a rich history. Diversified is an established partner with many key accounts in greater Memphis, and I look forward to positioning this team for even greater success.”
To fill Berndt’s shoes in Nashville’s daily activities and assume the sales leadership responsibilities for the local team, established account executive Brian Flint has been promoted to Regional Sales Director. As an industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience and a valued company team member for 11 years, this is sure to be an exciting transition. “I look forward to working alongside our seasoned Account Executives as we continue to provide systems which enhance our customers’ collaborative needs; and to securing the new and varied projects that Diversified has to offer our clientele,” says Flint.
Diversified is a world class design and integration company for managed network systems. Our expert staff of IT, Broadcast and AV engineers work in conjunction with our experienced sales consultants and project administrators to achieve the absolute best digital signage solutions for our customers. Diversified provides complete end to end services from network design, project management and installation to content creation, trafficking and 365/24/7 proactive monitoring. We don’t believe in “one size fits all”. Every single Diversified client is unique and deserving of customized solutions to achieve their specific goals.
Photo Credits: iStock and Diversified
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018