Ultra-wide display brings one of the tightest curvatures in the market to business users
CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 34-inch ultra-wide curved display, the NEC MultiSync® EX341R. The LED-backlit, commercial-grade desktop display with a 21:9 aspect ratio provides an immersive desktop experience for business, finance, and command & control users.
With an SVA panel and 3440 x 1440 resolution, the EX341R display is among the market leaders with an 1800R curvature as well as ultra-narrow 1.55mm bezels on three sides, creating a uniquely immersive experience. The display features NEC’s ground-breaking ControlSync™ technology combined with DisplayPort daisy-chain functionality to simplify multiple monitor configurations as well as a picture by picture mode to replace existing monitors. The EX341R also includes NEC’s human presence sensor, which can turn the display off when the user leaves the workstation.
“Our new MultiSync EX341R curved display delivers cutting edge technology with one of the tightest curvatures in the market for business, finance, command & control users, and others who need an immersive environment to do their jobs,” said Art Marshall, NEC’s Senior Product Manager for Desktop Displays. “The ultra-wide workspace is crucial for power users who work in multiple spreadsheets or web development, and the factory color calibration is ideal for video and online photo editors.”
Designed to reduce eye strain, the curved display is certified for Low Blue Light Content and Flicker-Free from TÜV Rheinland, an international service group dedicated to documenting the safety and quality of products and services.
In addition, the EX341R includes factory calibration and uniformity correction, and can also be used with NEC’s exclusive SpectraViewII software to ensure colors are uniform and accurate. The desktop and SpectraViewII software are available separately or as a bundle, the EX341R-BK-SV.
The curved display also includes multiple connections for most modern devices, including two HDMI ports, four USB 3.0 ports, and DisplayPort 1.2 input and output. Further, the USB hub features NEC’s proprietary DisplaySync Pro™, a technology that allows users to control two computers with one keyboard and one mouse by using the display to switch between computers. When combined with picture in picture and picture by picture monitor setups, the technology boosts productivity and reduces desktop clutter.
Other Key Benefits:
- 34″ ultrawide SVA display with 3440 x 1440 resolution and 1800R curvature
- USB 3.0 hub with DisplaySync Pro that functions as a two-port KVM switch
- Factory preset calibration and uniformity correction
- Advanced on-screen menu user interface with touch-enabled OSD controls
- Multiple connectivity options, including HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 in and out
- 2x 1W business-class speakers
- Investment protection through 3-year parts and labor warranty
The EX341R-BK and EX341R-SV-BK displays will be available this month at a minimum advertised price of $999 and $1,149, respectively.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2017 NEC Corporation. Photo Credit: NEC Display Corporation
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018