MILPITAS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE) — Elo, a global provider of touchscreen solutions, has been selected by luxury retail jeweler Monica Rich Kosann to outfit its first freestanding store at The Shops at Columbus Circle. Elo’s interactive digital touchscreens facilitate hands-on shopping between customers and Monica Rich Kosann sales associates with the brand’s full inventory at their fingertips via the touchscreens’ in-store e-commerce capabilities.
“We pride ourselves on elegant and timeless jewelry pieces, and want to ensure that is reflected in the way we display and sell our products,” said Rod Kosann, CEO of Monica Rich Kosann. “Elo’s digital touchscreen solutions have allowed us to offer a modern, side-by-side shopping experience between our sales associates and customers. We won’t do a store again without Elo’s digital touchscreens, and are looking into incorporating them in all new store initiatives including at our flagship store at Bergdorf Goodman.”
The touchscreens at the Monica Rich Kosann location are used by customers to shop the jeweler’s full collection beyond the select stock available in-store. Shoppers can personalize their signature Monica Rich Kosann lockets, comparing how different metals, designs and photos would look on their finished pieces. Coupled with extensive knowledge from the shop’s sales associates, customers are set up for a uniquely engaging shopping experience. Since the shop opened in November 2016, it has already exceeded both traffic and sales projections significantly.
Craig Witsoe, CEO of Elo, added, “Monica Rich Kosann’s use of digital touchscreens illustrates the versatility of touchscreen technology and its ability to add a personalized touch to the customer shopping experience. And all retailers stand to benefit—from interactive digital signage and endless aisle to point of sale and, as in the case of Monica Rich Kosann, in-store e-commerce.”
Elo’s wide range of touchscreen solutions, including those offered at Monica Rich Kosann’s freestanding location, will be on display this week at the National Retail Federation’s “Big Show.” Visit Elo at booth #4162 from January 15 to 17.
Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions, including POS systems and interactive signage displays from 10 to 70 inches. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries, with products designed in California and built to last, with a three-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark and design registrations. Learn more about Elo at EloTouch.com.
Elo, the Elo logo and EloView are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Photo Credit: iStock
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018