Designed with the small business and entry-level enterprise customers in mind, the MultiSync E Series monitors offer IPS panels, ultra-narrow bezels on three sides and included thin client mounts for maximum value.
“The new MultiSync E Series displays expand our portfolio of ultra-narrow bezel displays offering a simple, inexpensive desktop monitor solution,” said Art Marshall, senior product manager for desktop displays. “With new features normally found in more expensive models, these products deliver maximum value at an attractive price point.”
These displays are perfect for use in doctor’s offices, library kiosks, or for general enterprise desktop usage. The ultra-narrow bezels, adjustable pivot, and thin client mount give customers a cost effective, easy-to-use and ergonomic-friendly solution.
The MultiSync E221N-BK and E241N-BK both feature a fully adjustable ergonomic stand, including 110mm height-adjust, tilt and swivel capabilities. In addition, the included stands enable pivoting to portrait orientation in either direction, allowing two displays used together to match the thin bezels in the middle, expanding the products’ ability to fit into almost any existing environment.
“The E Series is designed for anyone who needs advanced features like IPS panels, ultra-narrow bezels and the included thin client mounts at a lower price point,” Marshall said. “The E221N-BK and E241N-BK are easy to use, functional in a variety of applications, and deliver on value.”
Below are additional features included in the MultiSync E221N-BK and E241N-BK:
- LED backlight technology with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1920×1080 native resolution provides a smooth viewing experience
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers detailed images and text
- Expanded connectivity including DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D ports
- Integrated speakers and headphone jack enable business conferencing
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to the optimal setting depending on the environment’s lighting, minimizing power consumption
- ECO Mode™ allows users to manually adjust the display’s brightness to two preset settings, including ENERGY STAR, which saves more power and reduces energy costs
- Carbon footprint and cost meter allow users to quickly and easily track the savings of green gas emissions
- Compliant with the newest standards, such as ENERGY STAR 7.0 and TCO 7.0
The MultiSync E221N-BK and E241N-BK will be available in January 2017 at an estimated street price of $219 and $259, respectively. Both ship with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its
customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2017 NEC Corporation.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018