The state of the Internet of Things, building an experiential customer experience, data analytics insight and the value of customer-facing robots are just a few of the many interesting agenda topics for the upcoming ICX Summit this June.
The annual event, which draws hundreds of leaders and innovators, will be held June 5-7 at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas in Dallas. Early-bird registration, which will save attendees nearly 50 percent, ends Jan. 13.
An event highlight each year is the special tour of retail establishments, which kicks off the Summit on June 5.
The opening keynote on Tuesday will focus on best-in-class customer experiences followed by the IoT session, as well as sessions on measuring the CX return-on-investment and how digital display signage is taking deep root as a way to draw greater traffic and consumer interest. The first day of the summit concludes with the annual ICX Association Elevate Awards.
Wednesday’s agenda includes a session on how retailers are using virtual reality and augmented reality to create immersive experiences, using neuroscience to engage shoppers and best approaches in customer and employee buy-in when it comes to customer experience strategies and efforts.
A late morning session promises to stir conversation as it features a panel of experts on millennials (including millennials themselves) to speak their mind. A “town hall” moderator will test audience assumptions about what this new generation of young adults really wants from a customer experience perspective.
The event concludes with a relaxing opportunity to enjoy a golf scramble hosted by the ICX Association at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas golf course. It’s a rare opportunity to play the course that is home to the PGA’s Byron Nelson tournament and a networking opportunity.
Printed with permission from www.RetailCustomerExperience.com
Photo Credit: Networld Media Group
- FCES: Fast casuals share insights into digital experience strategy - October 24, 2018
- Fast casual brands putting digital training on the menu - October 18, 2018
- Associate training sews up stronger CX for retailer - October 11, 2018
- Automate the back end to boost your front-end CX - September 12, 2018
- How to create a winning small-retail customer experience - August 29, 2018
- Caliburger, Microsoft Retail, Sleep Number share CX insights - August 7, 2018
- Is Amazon Prime Day becoming the new ‘Black Friday’? - July 26, 2018
- RCE Top 100: Amazon still on top, Costco edges out Target - July 18, 2018
- ICXSummit: Customer experience taking the helm at Carnival Cruise - July 12, 2018
- ICXSummit: Taco Bell offers inside look at digital transformation innovating customer experience - July 5, 2018