AV solutions provider promotes key executives within sales and marketing to aid in advancing global footprint
AURORA, IL–(Marketwired) – Peerless-AV®, the leader in audio-visual, digital signage, and mounting solutions, today announced a number of exciting changes in its executive team. With a focus on furthering the company’s global footprint, the following worldwide promotions and changes are effective immediately:
Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing, United States, Canada, and Asia Pacific
Brian McClimans, Vice President of Sales for North America and APAC
Earl Naegele, Managing Director of Commercial Sales, EMEA
Keith Dutch, Vice President of Operations for Peerless-AV EMEA
Melinda Von Horvath, Vice President of Sales for Peerless-AV EMEA
Previously serving as Executive Vice President of Sales for the Americas and EMEA, Belcore will now be directly responsible for providing a global vision and strategy for growth across the entire global organization. He will also manage the North American, Mexico, and UK Customer Experience Teams, which include Customer Care, Marketing, and Sales.
Following his position as Vice President of Global Business Development, McClimans will now manage all sales and initiatives within the North America and Asia Pacific regions. He will also liaise with his European counterparts to ensure a unified global presence for Peerless-AV.
In his new role as Managing Director of Commercial Sales, Naegele will spearhead Peerless-AV’s newly created National Accounts Team, a department that will streamline processes and provide a single point of contact to the company’s National Account customers.
Recently named Managing Director of Peerless-AV EMEA, Dutch will be taking on the additional role of Vice President of Operations for EMEA.
Newly appointed Vice President of Sales for EMEA, Melinda Von Horvath will drive Peerless-AV’s exponential growth across Europe and EMEA.
“I am proud of the global expansion Peerless-AV has accomplished over the last five years and with even more opportunities in front of us, I am invigorated knowing Nick, Brian, Earl, Keith, and Melinda will all be leading the charge,” said John Potts, President, Peerless-AV. “Each member of our team plays a critical role in creating and executing a vision and strategy for our future. With these new changes in place, I look forward to the expansion of Peerless-AV across the globe. ”
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of audiovisual solutions. From its award-winning mounts and wireless audio systems to indoor/outdoor kiosks and the industry’s first fully sealed outdoor displays, Peerless-AV has aimed to fulfill both integrators’ needs for ease of installation and service, and end-users’ dreams in residential and commercial applications for the last 75 years.
Based in Aurora, IL, Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018