Philadelphia, PA — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor, is giving resellers and integrators the opportunity to stay ahead of the competition and earn four InfoComm CTS Renewal Units (RUs) by participating in its educational webinar series focused on display technology and collaboration.
“Based on feedback at our E4 events this year and additional input from our partners, these topics are a priority in our resellers’ and integrators’ minds right now,” explained Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “The webinars are being led by Jonathan Brawn and Malissa Dillman who are two of the most effective AV instructors in the industry. Each webinar provides a convenient way to learn while giving participants the ability to earn the RUs necessary to maintain CTS certification before the year is up.”
The following webinars take place at 2:00 p.m. Eastern and are each worth one CTS RU:
• Thursday, December 8: Don’t Strike Out on your Outdoor Installations! By now we know that all LFDs are not created equal. There are varying levels of brightness, temperature, humidity and hours a day the display can optimally perform. And incorporating LFD in an outdoor application is a whole new ballgame. Make sure you hit it out of the park every time. Become an expert on the five specifications relative to large flat panel displays not to be overlooked to make sure every project is a home run. Delivered by Jonathan Brawn of Brawn Consulting and sponsored by Samsung Business.
• Wednesday, December 14: OLED: The Curve of the Future With so much marketing hype surrounding displays today, it’s difficult to decipher the true impact of useful technology. This webinar looks at the value of curved vs. non-curved displays, OLED vs. LED or LCD technologies, HDR, and why it is an important consideration with regards to choosing display technologies that fit specific needs. This webinar also looks at the impact that contrast ratios and pixel counts may have on decisions when choosing a new display. Presented by Malissa Dillman and sponsored by LG.
• Thursday, December 15: Collaboration and Interactivity – Thinking Outside the Classroom Looks at new opportunities, venues and use cases for merging two components of the AV industry: collaboration and interactive displays. Reviews the concept of a paperless office and how these technologies can have a positive impact in a green environment. This webinar also looks at design and installation concepts for integrating these dual technologies into your next venue. Presented by Malissa Dillman and sponsored by Sharp.
• Tuesday, December 20: Interactive Collaboration – System Design and Deployment Examines how to implement collaboration and interactive displays. Investigates the things that will impact how you design and install these types of systems. From asking the right questions to determining the sizes, recognizing implementation issues and the all-important training of champions. We’ll discuss each so you can design, develop and deliver an exceptional solution. Presented by Malissa Dillman and sponsored by Sharp.
About Almo Professional A/V Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018