In the past, we’ve shared best practices for getting AV integration right and also made light of some very serious wrongs.
Still, one mustn’t forget that once AV is properly installed a key next step is selecting proper content. From messaging to color and emotion, there is much to consider. Once the ideal message is selected and content is created, the final step is placement.
And, even when each and every step of the integration has been carefully considered, it only takes one misstep in placement, the actions of the public or technology to make everything go terribly wrong.
The below remind us that every step is crucial.
Placement Gone Wrong.
And, The Most Structurally Sound.
About Peerless AV
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Made-in-the-USA audiovisual mounting, accessory and digital content delivery solutions for commercial and residential applications. The company’s innovative AV products span off-the-shelf, commercial and custom flat panel, projector and tablet mounts as well as cables, AV carts and stands, medical carts and stands, AV racks, AV furniture and a wide range of other accessories. The Peerless Technology Division specializes in wireless, kiosk, weatherproof displays, digital audio and connectivity technologies that simplify today’s complex digital equipment installations. Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018