Touch screen overlays provided by TSItouch; approved for U.S. government use
CHICAGO – Nov. 29, 2016 – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today that touch screen overlays for its large format displays meet Trade Agreements Act (TAA) guidelines. The TAA requires U.S. government and affiliated entities with federal contacts to purchase end products made or substantially transformed within the United States or other TAA-designated counties.
“We’re providing value to our customers by offering a touch screen accessory that meets the Trade Agreements Act,” said Chris Feldman, product manager, NEC Display. “Having a unique certification like this helps give NEC a market differentiator with a widely used technology, and since the touch overlays already carry the TAA-compliant label it makes it easier to specify equipment for customers that require this compliance for their projects.”
TAA guidelines ensure that products used by the U.S. government support fair and open international trade. The touch screen overlays are provided by TSItouch, a Pennsylvania-based, veteran-owned small business.
“We are now offering touch screen overlay solutions that meet the requirements of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA),” said Justin Fuss, creative director, TSItouch. “The vast majority of our touch screen overlays are now approved to be acquired by the United States for Government use.”
About NEC Display Solutions of America
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefiting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018