Digital signage expert welcomes attendees to discuss communication strategy at Booth 201C
CHICAGO – Peerless-AV®, the leader in innovative digital signage and audio and video solutions, is pleased to announce its showcase at CorpComm Expo 2016. A founding partner of CorpComm, Peerless-AV will be utilizing its booth (#201C) as a relaxing atmosphere for show attendees to sit down and enjoy refreshments while discussing their communication strategy and new AV solutions with Peerless-AV experts. The booth will also feature a variety of solutions ideal for corporate communications.
Solutions on display will include Peerless-AV’s award-winning line of kiosk enclosures, including a Portrait Kiosk (KIPC546), a Landscape Kiosk (KILH542), and a Small Forma t Kiosk (KIL522). These floor-standing enclosures offer elegance unprecedented in the kiosk sector, with lean frames and a small footprint along with a robust feature set.
For corporate communication applications in particular, Peerless-AV’s kiosks offer numerous functions, such as wayfinding, sharing employee news, and more – streamlining processes and improving employee engagement. To further help corporations customize solutions to fit their needs, Peerless-AV offers its KioskBuilder™, an option for companies looking to put a personal, signature touch on their solutions.
Show attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with Peerless-AV’s Vice President of Global Business Development, Brian McClimans, at the “Networking Ice Breaker” today at 9 a.m.
For additional information about Peerless-AV corporate communication solutions, please visit Booth 201C at Navy Pier’s Festival Hall A, November 15-16 in Chicago.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of audiovisual solutions. From its award-winning mounts and wireless audio systems to indoor/outdoor kiosks and the industry’s first fully sealed outdoor displays, Peerless-AV has aimed to fulfill both integrators’ needs for ease of installation and service, and end-users’ dreams in residential and commercial applications for the last 75 years.
Based in Aurora, IL, Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com .
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018