LOS GATOS, CA and DALLAS, TX – BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, and Appspace, a leading content management and delivery platform, announced that the Appspace App for BrightSign devices now supports BrightSign Series 3 XD and XT digital signage media players. BrightSign’s new line of XD and XT players using BrightSign firmware version 6.2.63 have officially been tested and deemed Appspace-compatible.
“We couldn’t be more excited that Appspace is now available for BrightSign’s enthusiastic customer base. BrightSign’s stellar performance and reliability makes them the only choice for so many digital signage solutions,” said Brandon Miles, Appspace’s CEO.
“Appspace is a formidable presence in the content management space, and the integration of our offerings speaks volumes about BrightSign’s commitment to integrate seamlessly with leading digital signage CMS platforms,” said Jeff Hastings, BrightSign’s CEO. “Appspace and BrightSign represent a best-of-breed solution for enterprise-level applications.”
The Appspace platform – used by customers around the world including seven of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies – is used in a wide range of use applications including workforce communications, guest communications and retail signage. Appspace provides a robust toolset for managing digital signage content. To learn more about Appspace’s platform, visit www.appspace.com.
BrightSign is widely regarded as the global market leader in purpose-built, extremely reliable, digital signage media players with the technology and horsepower to enable immersive digital experiences in virtually any setting. For more information about BrightSign’s portfolio of digital signage media players and companion software services, visit www.brightsign.com.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign 4K players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
Founded in 2002, Appspace provides a powerful content management and delivery platform for digital signage and sharing video, messaging, and data to TVs, mobile devices, and computers. Ideal for workforce communications as well as retail, education, and public environments, Appspace enables communicators to manage global or customized messaging from a single tool, and keep messages consistent, up-to-date, and compelling. Our expert sales, services, and support team covers more than 13 countries around the world, serving 600 customers including industry leaders in verticals ranging from retail, banking, energy, entertainment, and manufacturing to healthcare, education, and government.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018