Atlanta, GA – Allure, a Christie Company, and a leader in activating brands, environments and experiences digitally, has opened a Product Innovation Center (PIC) at its corporate headquarters in Atlanta.
Envisioned as a place where digital signage, point-of-sale, creative and analytics solutions are brought together to represent the market verticals Allure serves, the recently launched Product Innovation Center offers an immersive tour of engaging place-based technologies. Visitors are greeted with a high-definition video wall that upon closer examination reveals a small informal meeting space replete with theater-style seats and curtains. Throughout the PIC, technology on display dynamically reflects the market verticals Allure serves, such as stadiums, retail, restaurants, theaters, theme parks, and more. Since opening, the PIC has been warmly received by clients, visitors, vendor partners and employees. The engaging mix of large and small format digital displays and content create a dynamic and visually rich environment for realizing ideas, fresh thinking, and powerful visual experiences – while also illustrating the depth of creative, strategic and experiential capabilities of Allure and its Christie Experiential Network (CEN).
The PIC is equipped with many of the industry’s newest hardware offerings provided by industry leading partners LG, NEC, Intel, parent company Christie, and various others. Featuring a dramatic design, the 3,100-square foot space has an open concept, with feature walls and display areas which serve to highlight Allure solutions in an engaging way that flows naturally while also providing intuitive technology focal points. “Our intent was to create a must-stop destination for prospective clients, partners, and also an innovative and inspiring meeting space for our clients and staff,” said Craig Chapin, President of Allure. He continued, “For example we designed our multi-screen array wall to feature client content on the displays, such as their Digital Menu Boards, while also projecting an image of the actual restaurant environment with a scaled view exactly as a client would see it while ordering powered by a Christie Captiva projector.”
Some of the major highlights include:
· Transparent Digital Display Applications
· Mobile Cart Concessions Display Signage
· Automated Data-Driven Content Technology
· Christie Experiential Network Digital Merchandisers
· Micro-sized Retail Digital Display Strips
· POS-to-Box Office and POS-to-Digital Menu Boards
Due to its innovation focus, the PIC is constantly evolving; whether to show game-changing digital content and creative design or the newest hardware on the market. Clients and companies in Atlanta, or others visiting the city are welcome to arrange a guided tour to see the present and future of digital signage and related technologies weekdays during standard business hours and by appointment.
About Allure and the Christie Experiential Network (www.allure-christie.com)
Allure, A Christie Company, provides innovative engagement and transaction technologies, including the dynamic Christie Experiential Network, via its widely deployed visual communication and retail transaction software and services. Connecting brands and products with consumers at points of influence and purchase in a variety of retail environments, these intelligent, innovative and interactive data-driven solutions leverage analytics, exceptional creative, powerful software, and cutting-edge hardware through business applications that deliver engaging consumer experiences and achieve desired business outcomes.
Christie Experiential Network’s deployments are designed to create dynamic and engaging consumer experiences. Featuring touch screen and image capture technology, these signs support brand advertising, promotions and even gamification. Ad campaigns can also incorporate feedback mechanisms that go beyond exposures to include responses and links to social media.
About Christie® (www.christiedigital.com)
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. is a global visual and audio technologies company and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio, Inc., Japan, (JP:6925). Consistently setting the standards by being the first to market some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays, Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018