Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018