The 2016 Digital Signage Software Comparison Guide is now available for purchase. The guide examines the key capabilities of 150 digital signage software products.
Digital Signage Today conducted a survey to gather key details on individual software, such as whether it supports dayparting/scheduling or whether it can play 4K UHD. Lyle Bunn, principal at BUNN Co, and Richard Ventura, vice president of business development and solutions of NEC Display Solutions of America, helped compile the report, and Christopher Hall, managing director of the Interactive Customer Experience Association, wrote the introduction.
“You can have the world’s greatest commercial-grade 4K UHD OLED display, the world’s most interesting and compelling digital signage content, and the world’s most sophisticated high-performance digital signage media player – but if you don’t have the software to drive the media player to deliver and run that content on the screen, all you have is a pile of worthless components and some pretty pictures,” Hall said in the guide.
You can purchase the guide here. ICX Association members are eligible for a 20% discount, please call 502-489-3915 or email email@example.com for discount code.
- Disney digital signage helps deliver magical customer experiences - November 7, 2018
- Installing digital signage 101 - October 30, 2018
- 3D digital signage creates ‘ancient Roman’ experience at Caesars Palace - October 29, 2018
- 5 markets crying out for digital signage - October 18, 2018
- Kiosk vs digital signage 101 - October 11, 2018
- Here’s why your customers don’t care about your digital signage - October 3, 2018
- Can digital signage solve McDonald’s woes? - September 27, 2018
- 3 big retail digital signage blunders and how not to make them - August 29, 2018
- How a cloud-based CMS can elevate CX - July 18, 2018
- LinkNYC improving citizen experience in the Big Apple - June 28, 2018