In 2013, Reality Interactive partnered with Time Warner Cable to roll out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the full range of TWC’s products to its customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with retail design firm Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result was a high-tech, 14,000-square-foot Flagship Store located right in the heart of New York City.
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos;
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer;
- Several 21-inch tablets that combine product learning with Internet browsing;
- Multiple five-screen video walls around the store;
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates; and
- The App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life, 90-inch custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018