CHICAGO — NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today that its MultiSync® PA322UHD-BK-2 display has received certification for Color Accuracy and Quick Stability from TÜV Rheinland, an international service group dedicated to documenting the safety and quality of products and services.
The 32-inch 4K UHD monitor from NEC, which uses a wide gamut white LED backlight and an IGZO technology IPS-type LCD panel, takes just 1 minute for brightness, color, and gray-scale characteristics to stabilize, becoming the fastest display certified for Quick Stability to date.
In order to receive TÜV Rheinland certification, monitors must demonstrate:
- Accurate color display of sRGB and Adobe RGB preset modes
- Color stability in 5 minutes or less after the monitor is powered on
- Color stability maintenance while the monitor is in use
- Screen brightness and color uniformity while the monitor is in use
- Little change in the clarity of the screen when viewed from an angle
“We are honored to receive this new certification affirming our display’s accuracy and stability, which is required for professional graphics users,” said Art Marshall, Senior Product Manager of Professional and Medical Displays at NEC Display. “The PA322UHD-BK-2 display’s certification speaks to the image quality and stability of all MultiSync PA Series monitors utilizing our exclusive SpectraView Engine and backlight sensor.”, video
Designed for streamlining a color critical workflow, the PA322UHD-BK-2 delivers 4K UHD resolution covering 99.2 percent of the Adobe RGB color space. The SpectraView Engine, combined with the always-on backlight sensor, ensures stable color and brightness for the life of the display, reducing the need for regular recalibration.
The included USB 3.0 hub DisplaySync Pro™ allows multiple computers to share a keyboard and mouse. When coupled with the completely customizable picture modes and the included MultiProfiler software, the PA322UHD-BK-2 gives videographers, photographers, print production specialists and others the tools to create custom workflows, including soft proofing across multiple operating systems.
For more information on the PA322UHD-BK-2 display and other NEC professional monitors, please visit NEC Display on the web.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2016 NEC Corporation.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018