Design & image quality features ideal for multiple monitor configurations
CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® EX241UN display, a 24-inch display with four of the slimmest bezels on the market.
The EX241UN display includes a bezel of just 0.8mm on all four sides, making it an ideal model for applications in command & control, corporate, financial services and digital signage. In multiple monitor configurations, the EX241UN features only 5.38mm inactive areas between matching sides and can rotate the image by 180 degrees, allowing two monitors to be tiled vertically. In addition, the display can support a tile matrix of up to 5×5 using DisplayPort SST (single stream transport) mode and 2×2 using DisplayPort MST (multi-stream transport) mode, ideal for small-scale video wall applications.
The new 24-inch widescreen model also features AH-IPS panel technology and LED backlighting with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical), providing excellent monitor performance. In addition, the EX241UN includes other features to further improve image quality, including factory-calibrated uniformity correction, and the ability to calibrate and match displays using NEC’s SpectraViewII software solution.
“The new EX241UN slim design demonstrates NEC’s commitment to push the boundaries of desktop display technologies,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “Its image quality and features offer new configurations for users across multiple industries.”
The EX241UN display includes ControlSyncTM technology, exclusive to NEC, which controls the settings for up to six displays in a multi-monitor configuration simultaneously. The optional human and luminance sensor (KT-SS1) adds NEC-exclusive sensing functionality consistent with other displays in the enterprise portfolio.
The display also includes the following features:
- 1920×1080 resolution at 60Hz
- 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- 16:9 native aspect ratio and 6ms response time
- 250 cd/m2 brightness and 8-bit color
- 5 direction menu control on the back of the display
- Quick release stand and carrying handle
- VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 inputs, and DisplayPort out
- 3-port USB Hub 3.0
- Uniformity control
- Hardware calibration via SpectraViewII
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
The MultiSync EX241UN display ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in October 2016 at a minimum advertised price of $379.
The SpectraViewII EA Kit, which includes NEC’s SpectraViewII Software and a Datacolor Spyder5 calibration sensor, is available as a separate option (minimum advertised price of $199) or bundled with the 24-inch monitor as the EX241UN-BK-SV display at a minimum advertised price of $529.
Check out NEC’s EX241UN display during the upcoming NEC Display Solutions New York Partner Showcase, taking place October 26 at SIR Stage 37, 508 W. 27th St. in New York City.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefiting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.
The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2016 NEC Corporation.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018