10-touch infrared capability, optional integrated computer modules and stunning 4K resolution delivers tablet-like performance in a large interactive display
MILPITAS, CA–(Marketwired) – Elo, a global supplier of digital touchscreen solutions, unveiled the new 5551L 4K ultra high definition (UHD) 55-inch interactive digital signage display. The new large format touchscreen features a 10-touch tablet-like infrared technology for a smooth and highly responsive multi-user interaction. The low-profile design integrates seamlessly into modern interiors for retail, office, hospitality, or public space applications, and offers system integrators and value-added resellers a high-performance solution that is easy to deploy and withstand the heavy use of a commercial setting.
The UHD resolution of the 5551L 4K offers stunning, life-like image quality, making it ideal for high-end retail and hospitality who want to attract and engage customers with impressive video and graphics. With four times the number of pixels (3840 x 2160) compared to Full HD (1080p) the large format touchscreen delivers ideal display clarity due to use of clear glass while providing true native 4K resolution at 60 Hz using the DisplayPort interface. Additionally, auto-switching between active input sources simplify use in meeting rooms and a RS232C serial control input for added control.
“The new 4K display on the 5551L is just stunning,” said Craig Witsoe, CEO of Elo. “Adding the 5551L to our product line reinforce Elo’s position as the leader of innovative, large-format touchscreens that are designed to withstand the heavy use of a commercial setting.”
With a total thickness of 3.5 inches (90 mm), the 5551L is ADA and IBC compliant for wall-mounted installations. Optional, high-performance computer modules are available, providing a completely integrated all-in-one computer — without the need for additional cables or mounting hardware. Computer modules are available in a choice of three models based on 4th Gen Intel Core processors: ECMG2B-i3 with HD4400 graphics; and ECMG2B-i5 and ECMG2B-i7, both with HD4600 graphics.
Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions including point of sale systems and interactive signage displays from 10 to 70 inches. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries with products designed in California and built to last with a 3-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark and design registrations. Learn more about Elo at EloTouch.com.
Elo and the Elo logo are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018