Ultra-narrow bezels, DisplayPort daisy chain capabilities benefit corporate, command and control, and financial industry users
CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® EA245WMi display, capable of simplifying multiple-monitor configurations with an improved, sleek cabinet and 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel design.
The new 24-inch widescreen model features IPS panel technology, LED back-lighting with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical), and 3 ultra-narrow bezels, each less than 1mm thick, in order to create desktop configurations with little distraction so users in corporate, command and control, and financial industries can focus on their work.
Designed for multiple-monitor configurations, NEC’s exclusive ControlSync™ technology allows users to automatically control settings on up to six displays from one primary monitor using the included ControlSync cable. Additionally, the DisplayPort 1.2 daisy chain capability allows for connectivity of up to four monitors through one DisplayPort 1.2 input, simplifying cable connections.
“We are extremely excited to add the MultiSync EA245WMi to our robust product portfolio,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “Its narrow bezels, expansive feature set and consistent visual performance will make it a great addition to any user’s work environment.”
The EA245WMi display also offers smart sensing technology, which automatically detects work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, as well as touch-sensitive menu controls. A comprehensive input panel, including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 in/out, DVI-D, and 3-port USB hub, connects users to the latest devices. A fully adjustable stand, including height-adjust, tilt, rotation and pivot functionality, gives users a comfortable and flexible work environment.
The display includes the following features:
- 3 narrow bezels (0.9mm left/ right, 0.8mm top) provide a large image with little distraction
- 178-degree wide viewing angles
- 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- 1920 x 1200 native resolution
- 16:10 native aspect ratio and 6ms response time
- 300 cd/m2 brightness and 8-bit color
- Touch-sensitive menu controls
- Quick release stand with height, tilt and swivel adjustability
- VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2 in/out and HDMI 2.0
- 3-port USB 3.0 hub
- Uniformity correction
- Hardware calibration via SpectraViewII software (SpectraViewII bundle also available)
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ECO Mode™, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR® 7.0 and TCO 7.0 compliant
The MultiSync EA245WMi-BK display ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in September 2016 at a minimum advertised price of $399.
The SpectraViewII EA Kit, which includes NEC’s SpectraViewII Software and a Datacolor Spyder5 calibration sensor, is available as a separate option (SVII-EA-KIT, minimum advertised price of $199) or bundled with the 24-inch monitor as the EA245WMi-BK-SV display at a minimum advertised price of $549.
Check out NEC’s EA245WMi display during the upcoming NEC Display Solutions New York Partner Showcase, taking place October 26 at SIR Stage 37, 508 W. 27th St. in New York City.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.
The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2016 NEC Corporation.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018