Successful businesses are attempting to take advantage of the digital world to improve customer experience with smart data, but they shouldn’t forget their physical infrastructures, according to Chris Devlin, director of sales at Omnivex Corp. Devlin, who served as a moderator on a panel at the Interactive Customer Experience Summit, discussed how to blend the physical and digital experiences into one “phygital” experience.
Steve Chen, creative director of Float Hybrid Entertainment and Jeanne-Pierre Lacroix, president of Shikatani Lacroix joined him on the panel,where Lacroix said phygital is providing a digital experience with the customer’s five senses. Chen said it wasn’t about technology but was “about considering the entire sensory experience as part of the design process.”
Watch the video below to learn how retailers are working in the phygital space to improve their customer experiences.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018