SAN DIEGO – Peerless-AV®, the leader in digital signage solutions, is pleased to showcase its weatherproof, interactive digital signage solutions and custom kiosks at the 2016 Annual Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA Conference Showcase) from September 9-11 at the San Diego Convention Center, Booth 810.
Ideal for zoos and aquariums, Peerless-AV will be exhibiting its Xtreme™ Outdoor Displays. Providing visitors with up to date park information and alerts, the displays include ambient light sensors for easy reading, shatterproof, impact-resistant safety glass to prevent breakage, and more. The flat panel, Full HD 1080p LCD displays are 100% sealed and engineered to endure the outside elements throughout all seasons.
Built for year-round use, the displays provide a ventless design to keep out dirt, water, dust, and insects, while withstanding severe heat (+140°) and extreme cold (-40°). The patented weatherproof technology is designed to completely seal all internal components, as well as the cable entry – protecting the display from difficult weather conditions and even pressure washing, a daily activity in outdoor parks and attractions.
Also on display at the AZA Show will be Peerless-AV’s custom kiosk solutions. On-wall, in-wall, and floor standing portrait and landscape kiosks are available, which can be placed both indoors and outdoors. The custom kiosk being shown will feature a card reader and receipt printer – perfect for concession stands within zoos and aquariums. Other features can also include stereo speakers and an amplifier, Wi-Fi, NFC devices, proximity sensors, and tempered glass of Lexan surfaces with anti-glare treatment. From ticketing to wayfinding, entertainment, and more, these solutions allow for increased efficiency throughout the park for customer service as well as for providing information about the various animals and their habitats.
Both Peerless-AV’s digital signage displays and custom kiosks offer zoos and aquariums aesthetically pleasing solutions that can increase park efficiency and minimize costs. In such settings, information needs to be readily updated and available to visitors. The transition from static to digital signage will lessen the need for printed materials, as well as the need to reprint materials due to weathering or exhibit changes.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of audiovisual solutions. From its award-winning mounts and wireless audio systems to indoor/outdoor kiosks and the industry’s first fully sealed outdoor displays, Peerless-AV aims to Get it Right by fulfilling both integrators’ needs for ease of installation and service, and end-users’ dreams in residential and commercial applications.
Based in Aurora, IL, Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.
Photo by iStock
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018