LOS GATOS, CA – BrightSign, LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, unveiled new tagging capabilities for BrightSign Network – the company’s cloud-based digital signage network management service. These tagging features will be especially useful for customers with expansive digital signage networks, and also for marketing firms that manage digital signage networks for many customers. These new functionalities are available now as part of the latest BrightSign Network v4.3.
“The ability to tag content and tag individual media players brings a new level of customization to digital signage,” said Jeff Hastings, BrightSign’s CEO. “BrightSign Network takes what would otherwise be a very complicated content management task and streamlines the process such that anyone can determine where and when desired content will appear.”
BrightSign Network is an affordable, secure, PCI-compliant service that delivers the complete infrastructure to serve, manage and support a customer’s digital signage network, freeing them from the complexities of hosting and maintaining the network on their own. BrightSign Network is user-accessible via BrightAuthor, a free PC software application, and the BrightSign Network Web UI, accessible from any browser.
The new tagging feature set available on BrightSign Network v4.3 includes the following functionalities:
- Media Tagging: tag video, image or audio files with unique designations such as holidays, individual departments within a large facility, or sales pertaining to a specific day of the week.
- Tagged Playlists: build a playlist using tag rules to add content based on media tags.
- Player Tagging: use a “match player tags” setting to achieve a secondary level of content filtering for highly targeted content delivery to specified groups of players.
- Matching Tags: the ability to match media & player tags to enable playback of a subset of content from a single tagged playlist.
Until now, tagging as described above required custom development work. With BrightSign Network v4.3, these new tagging capabilities are easy to implement and maintain, bringing powerful content management capabilities to digital signage networks. For more information about BrightSign Network, visit https://www.brightsign.biz/digital-signage-products/brightsign-network. For more information about BrightSign’s complete portfolio of digital signage solutions, visit www.brightsign.biz.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign 4K players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
BrightSign and the BrightSign logo are registered trademarks of BrightSign, LLC in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018