Brian Read, head of retail banking at Umpqua Bank, will deliver the opening keynote at the Bank Customer Experience Summit. Early bird registration ends on Friday, August 19.
LOUISVILLE, KY (PRWEB) – Bank customers today expect their FI to provide a full set of tools to serve their banking needs. Banking for consumers is a commodity business. Banking for people is a relationship-building enterprise. It’s harder, but more rewarding and much more durable.
For businesses that are about banking for people, here are several excellent reasons to register to attend the Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Summit on September 19-21 at the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower. This event is dedicated to exploring next-gen self-service, the reinvented branch, digital banking, mobile payments — and the people who use them:
1) Customer relationships
Brian Read, head of retail banking at Umpqua Bank, will deliver the opening keynote, “Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Next-Generation Consumers.” Brian will draw from Umpqua’s experience to explain the art of attracting millennials through an emphasis on community, empathy, environment and innovation.
The closing keynote will feature advice for winning millennials, presented by the leading authority on this much-analyzed demographic, actual millennials. In “The Last Word on BCX: Millennials Speak for Themselves,” students from the University of Chicago will put away their smartphones for an entire hour to share their banking preferences and peeves in a frank and informal conversation.
In information-rich sessions between the keynotes, experts will discuss how to walk the loyalty tight-wire between two important, but not always aligned, groups — digital natives who live and breathe fintech and older baby boomers who are sometimes baffled by it.
2) Competitive advantage
In BCX breakouts, attendees will learn from digital-only challenger banks and new nontraditional providers who are making inroads with underserved populations and young adults who mistrust established FIs. The up-and-comers will be separated from the come-ons to help attendees refine competitive strategy and sharpen the focus on the things that mean the most to the target audience.
- Mobile-only Banks: If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Should You Join ‘Em?
- Can an HCE Wallet Keep Your Customers ‘Within the Walls’?
- Space Invaders: How New Players Will Rock the Banking World
- Will Reinvention Wreck the Branch?
- Omnichannel Service: An All-In Proposition
3) Fintech leadership
Online banking reigns as the No. 1 channel among 32 percent of customers. But the branch, ATM and mobile, closely ranked at 17, 13 and 12 percent, respectively, represent an increasingly symbiotic — and therefore, arguably more powerful — retail banking coalition. The Bank Customer Experience Summit is an opportunity to learn more about leading-edge technologies that that link delivery channels for unbeatable service and functionality — and elevate financial institution above both traditional and non-traditional challengers.
- Security and Simplicity in E-transactions: Can Customers Really Have It All
- Friction-Free Mobile Banking: The Keys to Creating Irresistible Customer Experience
- ATMs vs. Self-Service Devices: Similar but Far from the Same
- Cardless Cash Access: Why?…And Why Now?
- The Great Debate: ‘Is It Time to Kill Cash?’
4) Industry experts
The speaker lineup is populated with well-respected executives representing the full range of financial services-related disciplines. They’ve been there, done that, and have the knowledge and insight to help others get there and do it, too.
5) Networking time
The speakers won’t do all the talking. Attendees will have plenty of time to talk to the experts and other executive-level attendees, as well, in the intimate summit setting. Attendees can take advantage of opportunities to make new contacts and connections at the opening night cocktail and hors d’oeuvres hour; breakfast, luncheon and dinner breaks; and at the reception and awards dinner party at The Art Institute of Chicago.
6) Chicago in September
Chicago is a hot time, anytime. When the weather cools in September it’s perfect for a walk down the Magnificent Mile. Or to Lake Michigan; Water Tower Place; Shedd Aquarium; Millennium Park; Navy Pier; Lincoln Park (and zoo); “Tilt,” the new attraction at Hancock Tower; The Art Institute (see above); and the Field Museum.
7) Limited-time discount!
Registration is open and early bird pricing is in effect through Aug. 19, which includes a $100 discount (no code required).
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, VirtualCurrencyToday.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and ChurchCentral.com. Networld’s event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit, Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit, Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018