Oh, sure you could use that time to go to the coffee pot, but weren’t you trying to cut back? Or, you could finish some important email or return phone calls, but that’s so stressful!
Instead, why don’t you click here and take our annual QSR survey? It tracks QSR trends and operations and is open to C-level (CEO, COO, CMO, etc.) executives, owners/partners and franchisees of QSR brands.
First off, it’s way shorter than last year’s and should only take about 10 minutes because we cut it in half. Second, we really want to accurately report the state of the quick-service restaurant industry and we need all you captains and captain-ettes of industry to tell us the straight scoop from the front lines. Third, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Amazon gift card for your troubles.
This survey seeks to get your read on issues like menu labeling, hourly and overtime pay regulations and the increasing pressures to offer healthful and sustainable food options, while simultaneously keeping food safety top of mind and staying on the leading edge of digital ordering. We’ll compile the responses into a report with analysis, charts, graphs and commentaries, so you can compare your business practices to one another. Here’s last year’s report.
We hope you’ll take 10 minutes out of your insanely busy schedule to help us give you a clear picture of where the industry stands. Thanks very much.
- Subway giving customers, franchisees ‘more of what they want’ - October 19, 2018
- Golden Arches spending big on ICX tech remodel - August 16, 2018
- Taco Bell adds 125 NYC Cantina, urban in-line restaurants by 2022 - August 7, 2018
- Keys to the blockchain for QSRs - August 2, 2018
- Coca-Cola exec talks tapping into customers of all ages - May 30, 2018
- KFC’s main marketing mastermind headlines Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - November 28, 2017
- Fast casual CEOs predict industry changes, trends - November 7, 2017
- Millennials tell restaurants: More big discounts, less small talk - November 1, 2017
- Fast casual summit keynote: 5 seconds to leading amid change - October 25, 2017
- Fazoli’s ‘Comeback Kid’ shares turnaround story at London franchising summit - August 23, 2017