Today’s retailers are more than embracing mobile apps, as more than two thirds have one in play. But the payoff isn’t hitting big just yet.
A new PointSource The State of Mobile Experience Report highlights current website and mobile app usage for retailers.
Findings show 84 percent of retailers currently operate a mobile app, yet only 37 percent rank their mobile experience as 9 or above on a 10-point scale.
Additionally, geolocation technology in-store is only being used by 22 percent of retailers. Yet, 61 percent of retailers already using the technology have reported growth in user-engagement.
Reposted with permission from www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018