The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) was created by Intel to help standardize the design and development of digital signage devices and pluggable media players. This new technology simplifies device installation, usage, maintenance and upgrades for retailers.
How do you use OPS to your digital signage advantage? This is just one question that will be answered at 2 p.m. EDT Aug. 9 during a free webinar — Develop, Deploy, Engage: Digital Signage Solutions for the Savvy Retailer.
- How OPS deploys interchangeable systems faster and in higher volumes, while lowering costs for development and implementation.
- The benefits of using OPS in digital signage applications and how it provides digital signage users with more options than ever before.
- How to differentiate your digital signage applications with more options and flexibility.
- How utilizing OPS can increase the speed of a rollout and shorten service intervals.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018