BMO Financial Group, in partnership with Cineplex Digital Media, has installed a large video wall at its flagship location at First Canadian Place in downtown Toronto. Sarah Van Lange, director of communications for Cineplex, said the new digital installation is the largest canvas for a financial institution in North America.
The digital wall in the First Canadian Place concourse is meant to highlight BMO’s brand promise of “We’re Here to Help.” Made up of two video walls containing 15 55-inch screens per wall, passersby can use the video wall to find information about their commute, as well as BMO trivia, weather and train schedules.
The first creative piece featured on the video wall is titled ‘Inclusion.’ Created for Pride Month and designed by the CDM creative team, the piece is a celebration of diversity, inclusivity and acceptance, Van Lange said. It depicts the story of an individual’s journey of growth and finding acceptance. The piece will be showcased through mid-July.
CDM developed this digital strategy for BMO from solution development, installation and content strategy, to dayparting, creative strategy and content development, Van Lange said. The company has had a relationship with the BMO for over four years, handling its in-branch digital merchandising.
Reprinted with permission from Digital Signage Today
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018