Barcelona – NEC Display Solutions Europe today celebrates a milestone for digital cinema laser projectors, having sold more than 1,000 laser systems worldwide. This achievement marks the evolution of NEC’s laser projector offerings since the launch of its world’s first DCI certified RGB laser projector and DCI certified laser phosphor projector in 2014. NEC’s cinema-wide portfolio points to the leadership position it has earned in the digital cinema industry; designing solutions that respond to market demands, effectively meeting cinema’s business challenges whilst also enabling them to remain at the cutting edge of cinema screen projection technology.
Today, NEC will be showcasing its developed range of digital cinema laser projectors at CineEurope 2016, in Barcelona, Spain, suite C. The second generation line-up will include:
- The new NC3540LS cinema projector with IPG Photonics’ fibre laser light source, a 4K RGB laser projector with a bright and wide color space (Rec 2020) for large theater screens. The NC3540LS projector offers a visual experience that enables cinemas to remain at the cutting edge of cinema projection technology whilst enhancing cinema experience for their customers.
- The NC1201L, an ideal solution for boothless cinema scenarios due to its compact, low noise design, flexibility, and powerful integrated media server. The NC1201L features NEC’s unique sealing technology: a sealed optical engine and laser engine with circulating air cooling, which reduces maintenance requirements.
Mark Kendall, Cinema Business Development EMEA at NEC Display Solutions Europe, comments: “This is NEC’s 12th year attending CineEurope, where we are celebrating our leadership position in the digital cinema industry. We look forward to expanding what is already the widest range of laser phosphor projectors on the market today, and continuing to offer our customers technology that enables lower operating costs and a long-term competitive advantage.”
In January 2016, NEC celebrated a cinema projector milestone with 10,000 digital cinema projector units sold in Europe.
For more information on NEC’s Cinema Solutions, please visit our dedicated microsite: www.digital-cinema-nec.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018