Held this year at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, the 2016 Interactive Customer Experience Summit featured almost three days of education, networking and tours. Keynote speakers included “Retail Prophet” Doug Stephens and Royal Bank of Canada’s Alan Depencier. Tours took place at AT&T Stadium (home of the Dallas Cowboys), George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Nebraska Furniture Mart and Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
Attendees heard from Amazon, BEHR Paint, BMW, Detroit Red Wings, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, Domino’s Pizza, Hilton Grand Vacations, Interstate Batteries, Luxottica, Neiman Marcus, Ochsner Health System, Pizza Hut, SeaWorld, Under Armour and many more.
Check out the highlight reel below:
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018