When walking pass Taiwan’s passport control immigration counter, you can see lots of duty-free shops in front of you. Therefore, in a location like this, the newly built-up LED display must grab people’s attention within a second. The video or scenes presented on the screens allow travelers to recall their best memories of Taiwan. Even Taiwanese traveling overseas are given the best glimpse of their hometown’s beauty before embarking on their trip.
The President of Nami, Chris Chang says “This P4 LED display represents Taiwan, and therefore, the image quality requirements are strict.〞As it is designed for indoor use, we focus especially on visual performances of low grayscale levels. When taking these two points into consideration, Macroblock LED display driver IC “MBI5153” becomes the best choice due to its outstanding performances.“ In order to win this tender, Nami provides live demos of 3D mechanism designs and partially curved cabinets. In addition, they have complete after-sales service and can overcome the time constraint of construction and all installations by manpower in the airport. Nami presents the best quality LED display and provides communication to travelers effectively.
Macroblock General Manager, Robert Chen mentions “It is Macroblock’s honor to participate in Nami Taiwan Terminal II project. That is proof of our excellent product. MBI5153 that is applied to indoor fine-pitch LED displays can solve common problems, such as ghosting, non-uniformity images.., etc. For example, after long-term use, it is inevitable to have dead pixel issues. MBI5153 has a unique dead pixel isolation function that is able to isolate the visual defects into the single pixel to improve the visual experience when dead pixel issue occurs. These are the reasons why they choose to adopt MBI5153.”
Next time when you depart from Taiwan Terminal II, please do not forget to take a look at the LED displays in front of your eyes. Many beautiful scenes from Taiwan will be imprinted in your mind.
Macroblock is ranked 2nd in the leading suppliers of LED Driver ICs and 1st in the leading supplier of LED Video Display Driver ICs in 2013 by IHS Research.
Continual R&D Achievements
Macroblock holds more than 60 LED driving related patents. Its exclusive S-PWM technology has significantly enhanced the refresh rates of LED video displays and reduced the flickers.
Outstanding Global Sales Performance
Macroblock has a distribution network spread across more than 20 countries with a worldwide driver IC shipment of more than 600 million units in 2014.
Widely Recognized Products
Macroblock’s products have been applied in various major events and building facades to present the aesthetics of light. For example, the products have been used for the stadium of 2011 Universiade Shenzhen, the opening ceremony of 2010 World Expo in Shanghai and the opening ceremony of 2008 Beijing Olympics etc.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018