BrightSign LLC, a manufacturer of digital signage media players, has announced a collaboration with Rockbot to update digital signage networks in the Johnny Rockets chain of American diner-themed hamburger restaurants.
With more than 215 locations worldwide, the chain is using digital signage to update its digital menu boards, while introducing an interactive component to the dining experience via the Rockbot smart music and media platform.
“Entertainment has always been a memorable component of the guest experience at Johnny Rockets, and music is at the core of that experience,” said Garrett Dodge, Rockbot co-founder and CEO. “Rockbot’s platform enables smarter management and customization of the Johnny Rockets soundtrack, as well as a next-generation jukebox component that invites guests to engage with the music via mobile.”
Wall-mounted displays powered by BrightSign’s XD digital signage media players are placed behind the counter and at other strategic points throughout the restaurant. Some of the displays feature menu items, while others are dedicated to entertainment – namely music content driven by the Rockbot smart music and media platform, which enables customers to further customize Johnny Rockets’ signature sound by controlling the playlist from their smartphones, the release said.
“BrightSign and Rockbot work together to form a compelling solution that marries video and music in a very unique way,” said Jeff Hastings, CEO of BrightSign. “Johnny Rockets now features updated digital menu boards, with music entertainment to enliven the dining experience.”
BrightSign, LLC is the global market leader in digital signage players as named by IHS Research in their 2013 World Market for Digital Signage report. Based in Los Gatos, California, the company develops products, software and networking solutions for digital signage. BrightSign’s solid-state digital sign controllers set new standards for both stand-alone and networked digital signage applications with their superior 4K and Full HD video quality, reliability, affordability, ease of use and interactivity.
BrightSign 4K began shipping in September, 2014 and supplies the commercial digital signage market with the first true 4K media player. BrightSign 4K models support all of the features and the signature reliability for which BrightSign is known. BrightSign XD began shipping in 2013 and is the industry’s market-leading line of solid-state digital signage media players living up to the claim of PC-class performance. All models include an advanced video decoding engine with superior scaling technology capable of decoding two 1080p60 videos simultaneously, a hardware-accelerated HTML5 engine, and the ability to display Live HDTV broadcast content via the HDMI input.
Designed exclusively for digital signage, BrightSign’s slim OS delivers superior signage capabilities and exceptional Full HD video quality. This PC-less, solution delivers the absolute highest standard of reliability and affordability. All BrightSign products come with free BrightAuthor software for creating and publishing presentations with ease, and a range of networking solutions including BrightSign Network, an affordable subscription-based hosted service.
Reprinted with permission from www.fastcasual.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018