CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® E245WMi-BK wide-screen desktop monitor with LED back-lighting. The feature-rich display gives business users a key tool with which to enhance their productivity.
The LCD display features a high-performance AH-IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles and vivid colors. Its LED back-lighting means a slimmer profile, lighter weight, increased power savings and fewer hazardous materials. Users can easily find the perfect viewing position with the fully adjustable stand, which includes height, tilt, swivel and pivot adjustments.
Additionally, the E245WMi-BK has a 1920 x 1200 native resolution, brightness of 250 cd/m2 and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The display also features an optional mounting plate to secure a zero or thin client, giving users further configuration possibilities.
“More and more businesses tell us they want displays allowing for flexibility in their employees’ work spaces,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “The E245WMi-BK display is an affordable, eco-friendly model built to enrich people’s work experience and position them to deliver greater results.”
The E245WMi-BK display includes the following features:
- 24-inch, 16:10, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjust-ability
- DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA inputs, which connect to the latest peripherals and future-proof one’s investment
- Securely mount zero or thin clients with the included mounting plate
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator 2 asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and smart sensing technology with ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 7.0 compliance
The E245WMi-BK will be available in May 2016 at an estimated street price of $319, and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018