New NC3540LS prototype with IPG Photonics Corporation fiber laser light source addresses large exhibitor screens
CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the demonstration of the NC3540LS digital cinema prototype, a 4K RGB laser projector with a bright and wide color space (Rec 2020) targeting large theater screens.
“NEC Display offers the widest range of laser projector models on the market and, coupled with its large-screen displays and LED video walls, helps exhibitors build lasting experiences for movie-goers from the time they enter a theater lobby,” said Keith Yanke, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Large Screen Displays and Projectors at NEC Display. “The NC3540LS projector gives theater owners just the solution to enhance their venues’ brands and engagement with customers.”
The NC3540LS projector with IPG Photonics Corporation (www.ipgphotonics.com) fiber laser light source joins NEC Display’s portfolio of popular 2K and 4K digital cinema projectors suitable for all types of theater settings.
For facilities with larger screens, the NC3540LS model can be configured in a two-projector stacking setup to deliver 70,000 lumens, among the brightest options on the market.
NEC also plans to enhance its line-up of affordable laser phosphor projectors for medium screens requiring up to 15m-screen width later this year.
To learn more about NEC Display Solutions digital cinema solutions, please visit www.necdisplay.com.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018