Affordable projectors let users easily replace lamps; new cabinet designs, improved brightness and contrast, HDMI 3D display debut
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced budget-friendly 3,000-lumen SVGA and XGA portable projectors for corporate, government and education users who require easy setup, flexibility and an attractive total cost of ownership.
The VE303 (800 x 600 resolution) and VE303X (1024 x 768 resolution) projectors come with quick power-on and image displays, vertical keystone correction, and zoom lenses. The models automatically sense incoming signals and accurately display such information. And they can be connected to command-and-control systems, while 3D sources can be viewed using DLP-Link glasses.
“These high-performance 5.8-lbs. projectors ease setup for professionals on the move,” said Bob Guentner, Senior Product Manager of Projectors at NEC Display. “The units’ 3,000 lumens of brightness overcome rooms with a lot of ambient light, and their long lamp life and lower power consumption in standby modes contribute to an affordable TCO.”
Advanced AccuBlend™ also ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projectors.
Other benefits of each VE Series projector include:
- Bright, high-contrast images from the latest Texas Instruments DLP® engine
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 6,000 hours of lamp life
- Acceptance of incoming resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- One button source change and menu access through remote
- Digital and analog video inputs, including HDMI with HDCP, USB, VGA, RS232, Audio in, and Composite Video
- Support for 3D formats, including HDMI 3D, HQFS 3D and 120 Hz 3D (provided accompanying PC can output 120 Hz)
- 2W built-in speaker and low fan noise
- Optional DLP-Link glasses (NP02GL)
The VE303 and VE303X projectors will be available in April at an estimated street price of $339 and $419, respectively. Each projector ships with a 2 year limited parts and labor warranty. The lamp is covered for one year or 500 hours, whichever comes first. Education customers receive an additional year, and registered Star Student customers receive an additional 2 years on their VE303X warranties. To register for Star Student, visit www.necstarstudent.com for more information.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018