DSE attendees are invited to a demonstration in the BrightSign Booth (#1828)
LOS GATOS, CA – BrightSign, LLC® today announced the debut of SiriusXM® Music for Business on BrightSign’s LS322 music player. BrightSign will demonstrate SiriusXM Music for Business in the BrightSign booth (#1828) at this week’s Digital Signage Expo (DSE) 2016.
Available for the first time ever to customers using a BrightSign music player, SiriusXM Music for Business pairs SiriusXM’s wide variety of commercial-free music from every genre with BrightSign’s music player to deliver an affordable, powerful solution for businesses to enhance the customer experience in-store and on the phone.
“While we’re widely known for our video solutions, many of our customers use our players to manage audio content within their businesses,” said Jeff Hastings, BrightSign’s CEO. “SiriusXM’s unparalleled variety of audio content is the perfect companion to our player. This is a very compelling solution for businesses that want to use music to enrich their customer experience.”
SiriusXM Music for Business delivers more than 100 commercial-free music channels, 30 of which are entirely interruption-free. All content is licensed and available for business use. Installation is quick and easy, with packages starting at $24.95 per month.
The service is available on BrightSign’s LS322 player, one of the industry’s most advanced and reliable devices for distributing audio content. The player supports in-store messaging, background music, and on-hold messaging. Managing players via the web portal makes it easy to centrally control groups of radios via the web, and even schedule channel changes based on the time of day.
For more information about SiriusXM Music for Business, visit www.DynamicMediaMusic.com/BrightSign, call 1-800-684-7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign 4K players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018