KENILWORTH, NJ and NORCROSS, GA – Diversified, a national solutions provider of Presentation AV, Broadcast, IT and Managed Services, announced the acquisition of Technical Innovation of Atlanta, Georgia. Technical Innovation brings a nationally recognized reputation for best-in-class Presentation Technology, Critical Space and Broadcast solutions. Their talented and experienced staff will continue to serve their customers with the same skills and passion for excellence. In addition, the geographic footprint and service offering of both organizations are significantly expanded.
The expanded company will offer an even broader spectrum of technology and media solutions backed by one of the largest design and consulting teams in the United States. The new organization will have over 800 employees in 22 offices across the U.S.
“I am extremely excited that our team is joining forces with Diversified. We believe in high-touch, high-accountability relationships with our clients. Over many years, this approach has earned their trust and loyalty. Joining the Diversified team allows us to continue to evolve with the most sophisticated and forward-thinking solutions driving businesses today,” said Mike Landrum, CEO, Technical Innovation. Mr. Landrum’s immediate role will be to integrate the Technical Innovation team members and offices into Diversified’s operations and will report to Fred D’Alessandro, CEO of Diversified and the combined companies.
“The merging of these two high quality organizations was born of thoughtful and careful planning. We have respected Technical Innovation for many years, and we know that the culture of our organizations complement each other. This acquisition enables Diversified to build and expand our technology and media centric services by leveraging their many years in business focused on command and control, audio-visual, broadcast and unified communication solutions,” said Fred D’Alessandro, CEO of Diversified.
D’Alessandro added, “This acquisition provides our collective client base with the resources and expertise required for new IT-centric solutions, of any complexity and scale across the globe.”
Both companies were ranked a top five systems integrator for 2015 by Systems Contractor News.
Diversified is an industry leader in custom solutions and managed services for a broad spectrum of media delivery challenges. They specialize in the use of technology for complex and scalable professional broadcast, corporate communications and digital signage networks that provide businesses with the enhanced capability of creating, managing and monetizing original digital content. http://diversifiedus.com/
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018