Omnivex Corp. and Digital Signage Today are hosting a live, one-hour webinar, “Creating emotional connections through immersive digital experiences,” that will examine the ways organizations today can engage customers with digital communications and create emotional connections between customers and brands through immersive encounters or “digital experiences.”
Omnivex and design firm Shikatani Lacroix will lead the webinar, walking participants through how to create emotional connections with their customers, employees and visitors by creating immersive digital omnichannel experiences.
According to Omnivex, for a digital experience to be meaningful, it needs to be integrated into the customer journey, rather than being applied as a layer. It should deliver relevant and meaningful content that disrupts customer behavior, drives engagement and, ultimately, delivers an experience that creates a personal relationship with the customer. The advent of the Internet of Things has given rise to many new and emerging technologies that are changing how organizations create immersive, omnichannel experiences. Mobile experiences have become a platform that can support these initiatives, and can be utilized to self-educate, navigate, compare, validate and more deeply connect.
The interactive event will cover key concepts, including:
- To create digital experiences that flawlessly integrate with all aspects of your business, design a strategy to keep customers engaged and build brand loyalty;
- Shikatani Lacroix will highlight how it helped brands such as M&M Meat Shop, Flow and Regions Bank design and accomplish this integrated digital experience;
- To leverage the wealth of devices and technologies available through the Internet of Things as part of a digital strategy; and
- Omnivex also will discuss how to leverage data from multiple sources and inputs from sensors and other emerging technologies to create an immersive digital experience.
The webinar will feature Omnivex Corp. Director of Sales Chris Devlin, who brings 25-plus years of industry experience to bear helping customers unlock the power of data across their organizations to drive key corporate objectives, and Marcos Terenzio, director, digital experience, for Shikatani Lacroix, who oversees the integration of digital creative solutions that converge with technology, innovation, brand and design.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018