The two-day event is designed for bankers who want to transform their FI’s culture, technology and environment in order to reach and retain a new generation of retail customers.
LOUISVILLE, KY (PRWEB) – Networld Media Group, publisher of ATM Marketplace and Mobile Payments Today, has announced the dates and agenda for the Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Summit, the company’s annual conference for the retail banking industry.
In its fourth year, the event has been renamed from the ATM & Mobile Innovation Summit to reflect the new, highly customer-centric approach to the delivery of financial services.
As the New York City-based management consulting firm McKinsey & Co. declared in its report, “Banking on Customer Centricity”:
“Banks have the chance to not just enhance their customer satisfaction but [to] achieve sustainable growth and above-average profitability by embarking on a customer-centric transformation.”
“Banks realize that they can no longer afford to develop products and services without paying close attention to customer needs. … The future belongs to banks that give the customer center stage in their business model.”
The BCX Summit was developed to help bankers to better understand both the customer and the emerging technologies that are essential to developing and implementing a successful “center stage” customer strategy.
“A summit of this type is in demand right now,” said Networld Media Group Publisher Kathy Doyle. “The information need has reached a critical stage due to the rapid speed at which the market is changing. FIs want to know how to capture the millennials who are demanding different experiences vs. traditional ways in retail banking.”
“This summit is designed to connect several communities — including banking professionals who will drive the next-generation customer experience and customer acquisition agenda — with the suppliers and fintech companies that can help them stay on top,” said Networld Media Group CEO Tom Harper.
Summit organizers have developed an agenda that will feature sessions and speakers tuned into the latest trends and most innovative technologies in retail banking. Even more importantly, they’ll interpret how these will continue to define the look and feel of retail banking in years to come.
- Keys to successful branch transformation
- The role of next-gen ATMs and self-service in the customer experience
- The outlook for mobile payments
- Mobile wallets, including a look at third-party vs. proprietary, in-app offerings
- The impact of security on customer trust and product adoption
- The prospects for cash in a digital world
- A progress report on EMV migration in the U.S.
Some unique highlights include an Oxford-style debate on the question of a cashless society and a “town hall” discussion with adult millennials about what they really want from banks.
One thing Networld did not change about the summit — its place on the calendar. As in previous years, the conference will be held in September.
Attendees will also be invited to a formal ceremony presenting the second annual ELI awards for excellence, leadership and innovation in consumer financial services, which will be held at the Art Institute of Chicago.
The BCX Summit is a partnership between Networld Media Group and the Electronic Funds Transfer Association (EFTA) and is sponsored by the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA).
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, VirtualCurrencyToday.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and ChurchCentral.com. Networld’s event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit, Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit, Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018