Latest MultiSync model easily visible in shopping windows, outdoor applications
CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® X754HB display, a high-brightness display that allows for extremely clear visibility in higher ambient light environments.
The new 75-inch display is built specifically to withstand the harsh environment of direct sunlight that would otherwise ruin normal displays. With integrated thermodynamic cooling fans, a panel that can reduce the risk of isotropic liquid crystals and a screen brightness of up to 2500 cd/m2, the X754HB is the ideal panel solution for front-facing store windows and outdoor applications when coupled with an enclosure.
The display also can intelligently adapt to its surroundings utilizing an integrated ambient light sensor. When it’s on during the day, it can offer a bright, clear image allowing for full visibility in the brightest conditions. It can then dim down at night, reducing power consumption and contributing savings to the overall investment. Typical liquid crystal panels do not guarantee full visibility if the orientation of the display changes and if the person viewing the screen is wearing polarized sunglasses. NEC Display’s X754HB has a quarter-lambda polarizer integrated onto the panel that will allow for full visibility in any orientation.
“NEC’s X754HB display is an engaging digital signage option that gives retailers, restaurants and other organizations a simple way to communicate with patrons under the harshest lighting conditions,” said Keith Yanke, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Large Screen Displays and Projectors at NEC Display. “Like the entire NEC lineup, the X754HB is designed for the rigors of digital signage, specifically where readability of content can be difficult.”
Other X754HB benefits include:
- 8-bit color SPVA panel
- Direct LED backlighting and new localized dimming functionality, which allow for improved contrast ratio and lower power consumption
- A Quarter-Lambda optical film, integrated to overcome polarization of light emitted by the display. This guarantees full readability in outdoor and semi-outdoor installations for both landscape and portrait orientations when wearing polarized sunglasses
- NFC sensor, which is incorporated into the chassis and can be addressed via a matching app for Android devices. This helps reduce installation cost as several displays can be easily configured before they are mounted
- Built-in OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) option slot and expanded connectivity options, such as DisplayPort 1.2, which give installers flexibility and reduce overall set-up time
- Intelligent power saving and thermal management features, which not only reduce energy usage, but also ensure that the display aligns with NEC’s Green Vision for sustainability and eco-friendliness
The X754HB display ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in December 2015 at a minimum advertised price of $11,299.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018