70-inch conference room/digital white board boasts integrated 12-point touch system; DisplayNote license for up to 20 users included
CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® E705-DNT display with DisplayNote Software, enabling white board functionality combined with collaboration for up to 19 mobile devices and a presenter at the same time.
The 70-inch E705 display delivers high-level imagery for conference rooms, classrooms, corporate huddle rooms as well as digital signage. It ships with NEC DisplayNote Software, an app that lets leaders and participants present, share and annotate content from a multitude of devices, including PCs, tablets and smart phones. Participants can take notes and automatically save them for review. Up to 19 separate smart devices, besides the presenter’s, can be connected to the display at one time.
As a result of the partnership with TouchSystems, NEC Display is able to provide a commercial grade display with robust digital video connectivity capable of 12-point touch.
“Collaboration is the key attribute of the E705-DNT, as people can share knowledge, annotate and pass control to participants with this display,” said Keith Yanke, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Large Screen Displays and Projectors at NEC Display. “While competitive offerings limit the types of devices that can connect to the master display, the NEC E705-DNT enables any smart device to participate.”
“TouchSystems is committed to enhancing collaboration, be it in the classroom or workforce,” said Carol Nordin, President of TouchSystems, a pioneer in display enhancement technologies. “Our partnership with NEC Display delivers the solutions required to improve productivity and help organizations realize their objectives.”
The E705-DNT includes an OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) option slot for future proof expandability, allowing PCs, a tuner module, an HDBaseT receiver, and other options to integrate directly into the display, simplifying installations and reducing the points of failure. In addition, full bidirectional RS-232 and LAN control allow for unabridged communication capability and full compatibility with new or legacy control systems.
A full scheduler feature and commercial-grade thermostatic cooling capabilities also allow the E705 to fit perfectly within educational institutions and digital signage applications where these types of features are necessary.
Among the other features of the MultiSync E705-DNT display:
- Full-metal chassis and commercial-grade panel with LED backlighting, which give organizations eco-friendly, durable displays
- Internal 10W speakers and carrying handles, lowering the necessary components for certain projects and simplifying overall installation
- Comprehensive input panel, including (2) HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and VGA connections to accommodate a multitude of laptop brands offering extensive flexibility for presenters
- Infrared sensor and button lock options to bolster security
- ECO Mode, which cuts power consumption to help users lower their overall total cost of ownership
- Custom input detect and auto start-up options, which give users flexibility with source recognition
The MultiSync E705-DNT ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in December 2015 at a minimum advertise price of $5,399.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018