The new P Series Projectors tackle most demanding deployments with key elements such as horizontal and vertical lens shift
CHICAGO – Projectors for conference rooms and classrooms don’t often have features like horizontal and vertical keystone correction, horizontal and vertical lens shift, networking capabilities and wireless control. If they did, then systems integrators and designers wouldn’t feel like they were trying to fit a square peg in a round hole during installations. But that’s about to change.
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today four P Series installation projectors that bring high-end features to small- and medium-sized conference rooms and classrooms.
The P452W and P502W (WXGA resolutions), and the P452H and P502H (1080p resolutions) projectors deliver bright images of 4,500 lumens, 5,000 lumens, 4,500 lumens and 5,000 lumens, respectively.
With these latest models, NEC Display now delivers Full HD resolutions in the 3,000- 5,000-lumen range from the value through installation projector categories, ensuring companies and schools have more options.
“Installers often face the unenviable task of trying to make new projectors work in the same mounting locations as previous models,” said Richard McPherson, Senior Product Manager of Projectors at NEC Display. “That’s no longer an issue with the new P Series projectors. Horizontal and vertical lens shift provides installation flexibility, and combined with horizontal and vertical keystone, images can be squared onto the screen with ease.”
The projectors also come with a complete input panel featuring three digital connections, including Dual HDMI and HDBaseT, plus a separate LAN connection for network and asset management.
In addition, Image Express Lite Utility function allows up to 16 devices to be wirelessly connected to each projector concurrently, which facilitates greater connections and collaboration. Thumbnail images give presenters easy visibility to each participating device so they can easily toggle between sources.
Here are some of the other benefits of the new P Series projectors:
- Single chip DLP
- Quick Start
- Up to 6,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Manual zoom and focus for ease of installation
- Horizontal & Vertical Lens shift
- Easier management and control
- Multi-screen projection 3D and adjustable light source
- Integrated software applications, such as DisplayNote, Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, and PJ Link, which allow for complete interactivity and control
The P502W and P502H projectors ship with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in November 2015 at a minimum advertised price of $2,299 and $2,999, respectively. The P452W and P452H models will be available at a later date. To register for NEC Display’s Star Student Program, educational institutions can visit www.necstarstudent.com for more information.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018