Interactive education and networking built around customer experience excellence
Atlanta, GA – The ICX Association kicked-off its ICX Symposium series in Atlanta today with an event titled Inflection Point: The Future Tech of Customer Experience. The two-day event helps B2C brands prepare for the next generation of computing technology, which promises to deliver the capability to engage and understand customers on a one-to-one basis.
“The ICX Symposium series is unique in that each event breaks the practice of customer experience design into bite-sized chunks built around a single discipline,” said Scott Slucher, the Executive Director of the ICX Association. “Attendees will leave this event with new tools and ideas that will help them transform the way they engage with their customers.”
The Atlanta ICX Symposium event consists of five interactive sessions and a cocktail reception. Sessions help attendees with the design and measurement of digital deployments, the psychology of customer interaction, the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on retail and a keynote session that surveys the approaching tech landscape. The lineup of speakers includes customer experience professionals from Intel, Home Depot, Chick-fil-A, Fiserv, MaxMedia, The BUNN Co., Shikatani Lacroix and Composable Systems.
“We cut through the clutter to create an event that focuses on a specific topic and delivers tremendous value through learning and networking, said Kathy Doyle, EVP and Publisher of Networld Media Group, the parent company of the ICX Association. “What we deliver in less than 24 hours would take months for an attendee to accomplish alone.”
For more information on attending or sponsoring ICX Symposium events: https://icxa.wpengine.com/icx-symposium/
About the ICX Association
The Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Association, based in Louisville, KY, connects B2C brands to technology that elevates the customer experience. Partnerships with manufacturers, suppliers and agencies fuel the creation and curation of content in the form of live & virtual events, downloadable content and Peer Group social communities organized through the members only section of the association website. Learn more about the ICX Association at icxa.wpengine.com.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018