20-inch AH-IPS LCD gives users clear off-angle viewing for collaboration, slim design saves valuable desk space
CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync® E203Wi-BK wide-screen desktop monitor with LED backlighting. This feature-rich display gives corporate and small-to-medium-sized business users a key tool to enhance productivity.
The LCD display features a high-performance AH-IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles, outstanding color consistency and image accuracy. It also includes DisplayPort for added connectivity options, as well as a full-function ergonomic stand.
In addition, the E203Wi display radiates less heat, uses less packaging and utilizes more recycled plastics in its production. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency, reducing power consumption by nearly a third compared to its predecessor, while enabling easy transport and a slim design for saving valuable desk space. The monitor also is compliant with ENERGY STAR® 6.0; and includes ECO Mode™ and carbon footprint meter tools.
“Businesses, regardless of size, are looking for high-performance monitors that save them money,” said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. “The E203Wi display delivers an outstanding set of features, is environmentally friendly and comes at an affordable price.”
The E203Wi also features an attachment point for an optional mount to hold thin and zero client devices, giving businesses more options for their work environments. The optional mount will be available shortly through NEC Display Solutions.
The E203Wi-BK display includes the following features:
- 20-inch, 16:9, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjust-ability
- 1600 x 900 native resolution
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
The E203Wi-BK will be available in October 2015 at an estimated street price of $179, and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018