Event targeted to corporate executives will focus on powering franchise growth through technology and leadership.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) – Networld Media Group is launching a new event called the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. The inaugural event will take place on March 28-30, 2016 at The Highland Dallas.
The Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit is targeted to corporate franchising and technology executives in the restaurant space. The goal of the event is to help franchisors be more progressive in many areas of their business to attract both investors and customers, particularly digital-native millennials.
“We noticed a need for a summit dedicated to restaurant franchising after realizing how many brands are revving up their franchise models,” said Cherryh Butler, managing editor of Networld’s foodservice and retail publications, including FastCasual.com, QSRweb.com and PizzaMarketplace.com.
“And it’s not just new brands that are using franchising as a tool to grow. Even established brands that haven’t focused on growth in years are implementing new franchise plans. As the restaurant industry’s main news source, we believed it was part of our responsibility to help franchisors tackle the challenges they face when growing their businesses,” said Butler.
Andrew Gruel, CEO and founder of Slapfish Restaurant Group, an award-winning food truck turned international brick and mortar, will be a keynote speaker at the new event. Gruel has appeared on the TODAY show, PBS, Cooking Channel, and as a judge on the Food Network show, “Food Truck Face Off.” He is also the star of a new reality show on FYI called, “Say It To My Face,” where he helps restaurant operators handle online critics.
Other speakers confirmed thus far include:
- Anke Corbin, founder/CEO, Globig
- Laura Rea Dickey, CIO, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants
- Paul Hicks, SVP of Operations Services & New Concept Development, Corner Bakery Café
- James Walker, President of Operations & Development, Johnny Rockets
“If you are involved on the corporate franchising side of the restaurant and foodservice business, this summit will give you powerful insights into helping your franchisees drive product, enhance customer-experience innovation, improve new franchise development and help your franchisees become early adopters of new systems, equipment and technologies designed for today’s business success,” said Kathy Doyle, EVP and publisher of Networld.
“If you are a supplier offering contemporary innovation that is designed to make quick-service and fast-casual restaurants more attractive to millennial consumers and others by delivering superior customer experiences, you will benefit by marketing your services at this summit,” Doyle said. She also noted that Square and Cardfree, two mobile POS innovators, are the first companies to sign on as sponsors of the event.
Registration for the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit is now open and early-bird pricing is in effect until December 18.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, VirtualCurrencyToday.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and ChurchCentral.com. Networld’s event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit, Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit, ATM & Mobile Innovation Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018