Cambridge, UK, – BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage players, announced that its 4K solid state digital signage players were presented with the Digital Signage Product of the Year award at the prestigious AV Awards hosted by AV Magazine. The award was sponsored by Peerless-AV.
The 17th annual AV Awards took place at Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane in London on Friday, 25 September. They celebrate, recognize and reward all that is good across the audio visual industry, and were attended by an audience of almost 1,000.
Commenting, Jeff Hastings, CEO of BrightSign, said, “The AV Awards are one of the most prestigious awards in the Digital Signage industry. We are extremely proud of our 4K player, which still leads the industry in terms of features, performance, reliability and value a full year after we started shipping it, and are delighted that a top panel of independent judges has endorsed our position. This award is a collective achievement by all those at BrightSign and our customers who were involved in creating this outstanding player and taking it to market.”
BrightSign now offers the most comprehensive portfolio of digital signage media players in the company’s history. Its 4K players were the first and are still the only players to deliver a true end-to-end 4K solution. The players have earned multiple industry awards since shipping late 2014, including the NSCA’s Excellence in Product Innovation Awards in the “Most New Revenue Potential” category, and Hardware Innovation of the Year at the International Digital Signage Awards (the DOOHDAS). BrightSign itself was named Manufacturer of the Year at the same awards.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign 4K players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018